Nemphos Braue has over 30 years of collective experience representing automotive dealerships and their owners, ensuring successful outcomes in day-to-day representation as well as sophisticated transactions.
Our team has represented both corporate and family owned dealerships, singular and multi-brand dealerships, and other clients within the automotive industry.
- Day-to-day legal advice and counsel
- Extensive transactional experience, including both sell-side and buy-side, representation
Through our experience, we are acutely aware of the issues that can arise in automotive industry transactions, including manufacturer approval, financing issues, rebates, inventory (new and used), dealer financing programs, parts inventory and service departments, as well as environmental matters.
Representative transactions include:
- Sale of a multi-brand automotive dealership (9 brands) to a private equity back acquisition vehicle
- Sale of a Jeep dealership in Maryland
- Sale of a Peterbilt dealership in Delaware
- Acquisition of a Jeep and Cadillac dealership in Maryland
- Acquisition of a multi-brand automotive dealership (3 brands) in Maryland
- Acquisition of a Toyota dealership in Long Island, New York
- Acquisition of a Mercedes dealership in Long Island, New York
- Acquisition and subsequent sale of KIA and Hyundai dealerships in Maryland and Pennsylvania
*Counsel provided by Nemphos Braue attorneys under the auspices of other firms