What happens when you put 4 lawyers in a room? For an event this week, the result was a great conversation led by the Baltimore Business Journal.
During the conversation, panelists for the “In the Room” series discussed how their practice areas and firms are evolving, addressing everything from Covid and dress codes to bitcoin and cannabis.
- George discussed how one of his first job experiences working for an early stage technology company likely contributed to giving him the “bug” to work with entrepreneurs today.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, the firm remained busy, a reflection of the busy startup marketplace and strong valuations for businesses in areas such as telemedicine, industrial and construction.
- Through Nemphos Braue’s boutique service approach, our attorneys serve roles more akin to architects, planners and partners, not just taxi cabs with the meter running.
- Consolidation is taking place especially in industries such as cybersecurity, telemedicine and HVAC, and he expects a lot of M&A in the cannabis space, pending adult-use legalization.
- Even with the advent of remote working tools, the human touch is still a critical component; the ability for a lawyer to communicate, especially with clients, is paramount.
Read more from the Baltimore Business Journal’s “In the Room” event