Legal Expertise for Private Wealth Management
Private counsel for your family office
Whether it’s a real estate venture with tax implications that could be reduced through corporate restructuring, or a premium investment opportunity in a promising startup with like-minded entrepreneurs, a legal expert partner in family office provides valuable insights, reliable due diligence and the highest level of protection for family offices, wealth managers and their clients. At the law office of Nemphos Braue, we treat our relationships with care, looking after clients as if they were family, in order to ensure the devil is taken out of the details.
Our unique formula blends corporate law know-how with a true affinity for the entrepreneurial spirit, stemming from years of family experience in business ownership, and our support of startups and the innovation community.
How We Serve Family Offices
- Contract drafting, negotiation, review and management
- Due diligence, corporate governance, and NDAs
- Purchase, sale, lease and rental agreements
- Transactions including transfers, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, succession planning and exits
- Intellectual property review, monitoring and licensing
- Entity formation and restructuring
- Oversight of boards of directors meetings
- Day-to-day advising and corporate legal counsel
Recognizing the unique needs of a family office, Nemphos Braue is a different kind of law firm. Our attorneys offer big law firm expertise while providing boutique-level service to respond to clients’ individual needs. We become an extension of your efforts, offering our clients hands-on, timely and experienced counsel with a strategic-partner approach.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate structuring, governance, documents, contracts, and risk mitigation
- Transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, successions and exits
- Due diligence, agreements and negotiations
- In-depth understanding across a wide variety of industries
Our boutique approach allows for a high level of collaboration between the attorneys and our clients, ensuring that risks are minimized, and investment opportunities are maximized.
We are an extension of our clients, not a taxicab with the meter running.